Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Why can't people pay attention to road signs...

I'm pretty pissed an annoyed at the moment right now. Coming in to work I was cut off by three different Trucks, 1 of which was the General Sales Manager for where I work. Let me explain the street out side and where the dealership is. The street to get to the dealership is set up kinda odd, where the streets cross, in the middle are big circles where the dealerships can place cars up on, so to get around to the other side you have to enter the circle, Now you would normally YIELD to any traffic that is allready in the circle, naturally right? Nope, people today and most everyday, will just go right into it with out looking at you like "Why the Fuck should I stop for you? I'm better than you!". So, I come to the last circle (where my work is,) slow down and see no one is in the circle so I enter it, the cross street I get to theres a big white (stupid 4x4 Raised) that enters the circle and cuts my ass off, the guy doesn't even look at me, so I have to hit my brakes, I bitch and yell out the window toward the guy, and as I turn left in the circle the next cross street theres a kinda dark tan color truck, doesn't even slow down just goes right into the circle after the white truck that cuts me off, again, I have to hit my brakes, Ah but this time I look at the driver, not even a mear glance toward me or to his (the other truck) left to see anyother traffic, and I notice whos the driver, its the general sales manager for the dealership I work for, Yet again I bitch and yell at him, again its no good. So I come to third cross street which is where I make my right so I can go park. As I come to where Im going to park, I slow down and put my left blinker on to pull in to the empty space (there are a few around me) as I'm in the begining of the turn I here a long honk of a horn, I look in my mirror and theres a guy thats trying to get around me ON MY LEFT, mind you theres a double yellow line on this street, and he had his truck halfway over the double line. I park and he stops and bitches and yells at me. For what? trying to go around me.. WTF, what a fucking way to start the day. I don't plan on talking to anyone for the morning, being Im off to a great morning. Also my boss had called and he wanted me to call him back so I did, we talked and part of the conversaion we had was about money. And well I was still pretty hot about the car thing, and I told him.. "But that what you do you NICKEL AND DIME everyone." his answer... "What?" I then realized what I said and knew I said it because I was annoyed still, but I repeated myself "You NICKEL and DIME people until you get it for less than cost, [Bosses name], you need to understand people need to make money and eat to." and he responded to that with "Yes, I know that, but why would they give it to me at the price I ask for, they still make money even with the discounts they give me." Let me explain why this buggs me, First off me and a friend are over worked and under paid, I am very sure that if he wasnt my boss I would be making more of what I should be getting. The other thing is this guy can makes a [no a fence, but it is a stereo type], a jewish man look as if he throws money away. I mean, he got a T1 line leased for 400 bucks, the line should be above 800 a month. Instead of getting about 300 of a computer that costs about $1,000, he gets it for about $450 to $500. I've told him many times, "People need to make a living too, If some is selling you something they're normally making a commission from it, and the more you drill them for the less they get." I am firm believer in tipping and allowing someone to their commission especially when they have worked for it. So when I have order things from Dell, through the same guy, I take the 300 or so off and buy the damn thing. My boss has gone as far as getting about 30 printers for free from dell, just because he bought 30 computers from them at $500 a piece (down from about $800 and original price about $1,000). Good by, but really now. Anywho, Im done for the time being for bitching, I've calmed down a little. So, I hope this

:: oh yeah, heres a diagrahm for the street.. [Click to View]
post hasn't bored you. Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We should quit at the exact same time and see how the boss handles that...

Provided we find better jobs first.