Sunday, September 25, 2005

Gonna Have a go at the eBay thing...


Gonna have a try at selling on eBay. Bought a 14.1" LCD Display for a Dell Latitude 100L because I had aquired one for Free from work, but the only thing about it was that the Display was bad. Thus I changed the display, and about 3 days latter dell decided to call and want the Laptop back, So I had to change the display back to the one with an issue.

Want to see my Item [Click Here], Hey Need it? Bid on it!

For those like me whom have yet to sell anything I shall let you know how it went. Well, The setup was fine and easy, Quick and simple. Im just curious on how it will list within the searches because I did not pay for the higher listing fee. The Item will last for 7 days, After that I might put it back on, I will be charged 7 dollars for this ebay posting. I shall post in 7 days about my ebay selling adventure.

Here go look for something on eBay.com.

My Item for Sell Link

No comments: