Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Simply Hired.com - Job Search website...



I stumbled upon this site through nwfusion.com. Seems to be a promising site. I've done a few searches with them and have gotten several decent job hits in my area. Maybe i will apply for them?...

At a further glance:
"Simply Hired is a vertical search engine company based in Silicon Valley, and we're building the largest online database of jobs on the planet. Our goal is to make finding your next job a simple yet effective, enjoyable journey. We can't always promise you'll discover your dream job, but we'll give you the best chance possible to get a bigger paycheck, a more considerate boss, or a shorter commute."

I will look more into them and report in. They have some pretty decent features offered when checking on jobs. For instance, I tried a search for Network Admin in Moreno Valley, Ca. A got back a few hits that had what I was looking for. Noticed this lil image too
, Thought Hmm, What are you for? Well its in regards to a place called LinkedIn. Basically Who do you know, and Do those people know anyone at said prospecting employer? [http://www.linkedin.com] Interesting, I must inquire further.

No comments: