Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I found this Matchbook sir.

No match sticks or books here, so if you came for them, you'll be disappointed if you continue on, and Sorry to waste your reading this when you could have stopped awhile ago, Well actually, Im not sorry because You could have stopped.

Roaming around looking for a link on a project im working on at home I came across an engery drink rating site: www.screamingenergy.com. Of course I have to look and read some of them.. Wow. Some I've never heard and I want them. I liked this one.. Spaz Juice, and this one I'd have to agree with the editor. But of course, Monster has one of the best ratings.

Angie Energy Rating: 10
Angie Taste Rating: 10
Angie Value Rating: 10

Jason Energy Rating: 9
Jason Taste Rating: 8
Jason Value Rating: 10

No comments: