Monday, September 04, 2006

"So Blogged.. Cant stand it anymore.....Ahhhggg"

Yea I haven't blogged in a while. So here I am blogging again, I know, I know.. I should do this in the privacy of my own home (in which I am).

So what has been going on with me lately. Well, the New job is still going strong and kicking ass. I'm still working Graveyard shift (12am to 9am), which I see my self working for a while. I enjoy it alot gives me the day to do things, or until I go to sleep one of the two. Generally that doesnt happen untill about 3pm or 4pm and awake at about 9:30pm or 10pm.

Nothing really new, just been working and home and some side projects. Yep, this is a boring post. I'll try to liven it up a little. But I dont work with mr wonderful anymore so, my day goes by uneventfull, or more so with silly tasks. There are somethings that happen at work that are funny and worth posting but I usually dont get the chance to post them due to my brain having issues every now and then.

No comments: