Saturday, October 29, 2005

Base.google.com


It's up, It's down, No Wait its up? What its up again, wait what about the down time.
At the current moment in time (Approximatly, 3:36pm PST) you can get to the login screen of base.google.com. I how ever can not log in using my information. So, I set forth to find out why. So I found this article about it GoogleBlogOScoped. I'm apparently not the only one thats having issues, but the writer was able to do more than I. Thus I am sadden. Read the article, it explains what base.google.com is. but for now heres a lil bit about it.

Examples of items you can find in Google Base:
  • • Description of your party planning service
  • • Articles on current events from your website
  • • Listing of your used car for sale
  • • Database of protein structures
[source: GoogleBlogOScoped]

Til next time...

No comments: