Wednesday, November 16, 2005

YooHoo Sucks ass..

Its all about Chocolate Milk not Chocolate Water. Let me explain why I am posting this.

Not to long ago I was offered a drink, YooHoo to be exact. Now, being awhile since I've had it, I had decided I would partake in this chilled beverage. Shook it I did, vigerously, and shook it well I might add. With a slight turn of the yellow cap it spoke to me. POP! I continued to remove the cap and started to consume the brown liquidy substance. YUCK! I now remember why it is I do not like Yoohoo, Because of the fact that you can not make any chocolate flavored liquid with out milk. I don't care if the directions say use water. You just can't, it not right nor is it good. After the memory flashback of why I do not like Yoohoo, I glanced at the bottle and noticed I have about three quarters of the nasty chocolate water left. Hmm, I don't want to waste it and I'm not gonna finish it. Ahh.. The boy, DJ, He'll like it chololate flavored and a liquid, and best part It's not milk. And thus I give him the bottle of Chocolate water, in which he chuggs down and enjoys.

No comments: