Thursday, December 08, 2005

Deflexion game...

Once I saw this I fell in love. Deflexion game, it has Lasers, thats all I need to say.

No really, it has lasers. This is the setup for the Laser boardgame.
In the Deflexion game, each player has an assortment of djeds, pyramids and obelisks. These pieces either reflect the laser beam or block it (or both depending on which side is hit). If a piece blocks the beam it is classed as destroyed and removed from the board. Each player takes it in turn to move or rotate one of their pieces, after their move they can fire their laser to see what it now hits.

Very, Very interesting game. great idea. and for $ 37.95 (US) not a bad buy. I must purchase this game, or if someone out there wants to buy for me or give to my PayPal for a donation so I could get it, that would be super fantastic!

Check out the Source I read this from: Coolest-Gadgets.com
or from the actuall website that has a short cgi demo of the board game.
Deflexion.biz/

Also, while reading on coolest-gadgets.com theres an post about a Laser "Chess" style game. Looks great too, but it is not for sale. ;( Oh well, great thoughts.
Check it out here: LASER CHESS

No comments: