Monday, June 06, 2005

Somewhere sometime I once had a few of these things...

Somewhere at some point in time I use to have a blogger account, I have yet to remember it. So I created a new one. Wheter or not I remember what the account name is or was, it doesn't really matter much, because I didn't write much in it, I do however plan on writing in this one often, as much as I can or when I can. So let me explain who I am and where I am and what I do and Why oh why would I add another freaking blog on the net.

I am called Chad from most people, unless your karen (my girlfriend, other half, wife, what ever you may call it.) or one of my kids (which I have two, both of which are my step kids, (non red headed). I'm 27 and currently working at a car dealership as the Network & System Administrator. Unless your my boss whom seems to think that titles don't matter (and yet he gives me this title) Network & systems Technician, Why this is, is beyond me, because I am the only one who performs the work here, from Network troubleshooting, Help desk, PC repair and any other computer or network relate issue that may arise. Basically, I'm going to be adding happenings that go on here at work (yea, its an original idea, exciting ain't it!). That and other things life seems to throw me.

I just finished getting my AS in Computer Networking Systems, in which I graduate on the 10th of June 2005, which is this friday. (I'm eating lunch at this current moment, Also thinking of other things to about myself and this blog.. thinking to myself, Why did I just write that? Its not like you can read the pauses in between while I make my sandwich and or I take a bite. Yea, I'm brilliant like that), karen can vouch for me on that. I tend to space out at time, even though someone could be talking to me, it will seem like im paying attention but Im really not Im out there in Chadsville thinking of how the dr. pepper is tasting at that very moment or why would I want to take a pill that aids in prolonging diaherra (hold on spell check...) diarrhea. Hmm thats an interesting definition for it... As gotten from: www.dictionary.com
Diarrhea (noun) - 1. Excessive and frequent evacuation of watery feces, usually indicating gastrointestinal distress or disorder. 2. Excessive and frequent evacuation of watery feces.
3. abnormally frequent intestinal evacuations with more or less fluid stools. 4. frequent and watery bowel movements; can be a symptom of infection or food poisoning or colitis or a gastrointestinal tumor.
heh.. Synonyms - backdoor trots, dysentery, flux, loose stool, Montezuma's revenge, runs, summer complaint, tourista, trots, turistas, blarney, cacoethes loquendi, diarrhea of the mouth, flowing tongue, furor loquendi, gift of the gab, logomania, logorrhea, verbal diarrhea, volubility.
Heh, that great. Why is poop funny?
So anyways, I tend to ramble sometimes, if you haven't noticed already. So enjoy my ramblings, and feel free to comment.

No comments: